Contact us by phone (mo-fri 09:00-17:00) or write about your wishes in the contact form.
Instructions how to avoid Norovirus!
Norovirus is a very contagious virus that causes vomiting and diarrhea. People of all ages can get infected and sick with norovirus.
You can get norovirus from:
- Having direct contact with an infected person
- Consuming contaminated food or water
- Touching contaminated surfaces and then putting your unwashed hands in to your mouth
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water!
- especially after using the restroom or changing diapers
- always before eating, preparing, or handling food
- before giving yourself or someone else medicine
- People will infect others even up to five days after the possible disease!
- We highly recommend not to come to Tihuse if you already feel sick at home!
- For the safety matters we recommend to stay in your room while getting ill in Tihuse!