Oosaare (North Muhu)
Started its activity lead by Mihail Pallas in the old manor house in 1919. The latter was the headmaster until 1932, when the school was taken over by Karl-Osvald Juht, who managed the school until his deportation in 1941. K.-O. Juht continued active social life at Tamse. The number of pupils in the school was 50-80 before the war. The number of pupils increased when it became a 6-year school in 1930. In 1940 the construction of a new school house according to the design of Jaagup Linnakivi started at Tamse. Due to the war the work was hindered and was actually never completed.